Occasionally, I write about issues that involve God, the devil, the man, and the woman. I express my thoughts, however rebellious they may seem, on one or two concepts that I have either struggled to understand, or that I think I understand enough to explain.
It would be inaccurate to state that religion has not played a huge part in the shaping of the societies that we live in. Therefore, we would be doing a great disservice to ourselves if we do not objectively assess our thoughts and feelings on God, who S/He really is, and what we think S/He wants.
Apart from religion-related matters, I share my thoughts on general, societal concerns. The following are a few of those thoughts, and you can find more in the CATEGORIES section on the home page:
- On Social & Political Consciousness in Nigeria: Jí, Má Sùn!
- Unprogressive: Nigerian Christian Movies
- The Representation of the Working Class in the Media
- How to Heal Your Hurt Inner Child
- Our Master Who Art in Heaven
- Is Sex Work Work?
- How I Look is Not Subject to How You Look
- Does the Devil Have a Devil?
- Is God a Man or a Woman?
- Why is Religion Dangerous?
- The Seniors/Elders in the Rider-Waite Tarot
- Religion and Class
- The Main and Only Problem in the World